Thursday, January 7, 2010

We Can All Agree Craigslist Is Stupendous

As I'm sure everyone already knows Craigslist if effing fantastic!!!
For as much BS as there is on that site, as long as you understand how to sift through it you will always come out on top.

This weekend I will be picking up a FREE portable dishwasher for my apartment from a fellow who no longer wants it taking up space in his living room. This ultimately solves one of my most hated semi-weekly tasks, washing dishes.

Other things I can attribute to craigslist are as follows:

  • My excellently priced apartment in the Lower Haight
  • My ridiculously cushy new job
  • Endless entertainment from scouring Missed Connections in spare time
  • My Free bed frame
  • Extra $$ in a series of financially tight moments from selling miscellaneous possessions
None of this would have been possible without Craigslist or a significantly more time and cost intensive endeavor. Who knows what other fruits may be rendered from the glory of this user-based website? All I know is that I'm certain to return and be fulfilled once again, and chances are I won't even know what I was missing until I find it there in the columns of blue and purple links that show me where I've been and where I've yet to venture.

Anyway, I'm sure I don't have to convince you of the richness of Craigslist. I just felt the need to exhult my numerous beneficial experiences using the site. And sure I could gripe about the scams, and countless hours searching for a job that never resulted in even a formed response amongst other (most likely common) complaints but I choose not to as Craigslist has been much more of a benefactor to me than protractor.

So I salute you Craigslist and wish you yet another thriving decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment