Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No $$, No Honey

I really shouldn't have, but I just bought a couple of the priciest tickets (and they're not even spectacular seats) to see the SF Sketchfest Tribute to Conan O'Brien this coming Sunday January 17th. It sounded appealing when I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago. Now with Conan's press release earlier this afternoon about the NBC late night shake up disaster it seems even more relevant than before.
Oh well, I'm not going to dwell on my impulse purchase for too long. There I'm over it.

There were a few other events during the three weeks of Sketchfest that I was interested in checking out. One that really piqued my interest was Comedy Death Ray at Cobb's this Friday. Originally it looked as if Michael Cera would be featured alongside Michael Ian Black, Doug Benson, Dana Gould, and others. But as of a few moments ago I can no longer find mention of Michael Cera on the Sketchfest website, did he back out? It was also previously sold out, but there appears to be some tickets available for this event again.
Reno 911 was also on my list. Unless I happen across some below cost or free tickets I'll only be attending the Coco Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment