Monday, March 29, 2010

Sandwichgasm Inc.

Yesterday I also experienced my first sandwich from Ike's Place. I was a bit skeptical that a sandwich I would have to wait nearly 3 hours for could be that much better than a good sandwich from some other sandwichery.

I also considered that the rave reviews for this place had come from people who waited one to three hours for food; hence when they finally did get to mow down on anything at all it inevitably was the most glorious tasting food of their lives.

All of this aside, when I did finally pick up my "Napolean Complex" on fresh baked-to-order Dutch Crunch bread all it took was one bite to convert me to one of the throngs of followers. These sandwiches are certainly worth the wait. Not to mention the vast menu will keep your return visits fresh. Here's what a three hour sandwich looks like (note, sandwich will be devoured in around 10 minutes):

No comments:

Post a Comment