Friday, March 19, 2010

Ahhh, another magnificent day in the city of San Francisco!
The weather has been getting progressively nicer over the last several days and it looks as if the trend will be continuing into the weekend allowing me to debauch outside in complete comfort.

One thing that's come along with this weather that I don't recall happening before is that I appear to have developed some kind of allergies to something in the area. I suspect that it has something to do with those droopy willowish looking trees that are lining every street in the Lower Haight.
I also think that these trees may be the culprit that leave an impossible to remove dusting on my car.

After a quick googling of SF trees I believe the trees I'm referring to are the Maytenus boaria aka the Mayten.

No comments:

Post a Comment