Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What?!?!

Usually I'm the only person adding to the view count on this blog. But to my surprise today the count had gone from 80 something to over 20k 200k hits.

What the hell is going on here?!?! Why all of the hits all of a sudden? It's not like this is spectacular writing (not even close).

Oh well, if this keeps up I suppose the pressure is on to update a little more often.



**Update**
I'm going to go ahead and guess that this is a result of the Dave Attell at Cobb's Comedy Club, and Dave Chappelle at The New Parish recordings. I Googled both terms and noticed that this blog comes in some of the earlier results.
Stay tuned as in the future I plan to post other events of interest that I may be attending, hopefully with video footage included.

No comments:

Post a Comment