Monday, April 26, 2010

Missed Connections - And That's How I Found Out I Was Ugly

Is it just me or is there anyone else out there that browses missed connections regularly and never sees a missed connection intended for them?

It's almost a little bit insulting, don't you think?

You know that half the people writing those things are some of the homeliest and grammatically challenged folks around, but that just makes it all the more offensive that no one is pining after you after a brief run-in where you didn't even notice them.

Really, it's not like I'm looking to hook up with anyone (I'm actually currently seeing someone), but some validation from a stranger or two would be nice.  I'm not even narrowing it down to just the opposite sex, I check em all.

Maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment