Monday, August 9, 2010

Post-Lower Haight Art Walk

When I awoke slightly hungover this past Saturday following the Lower Haight Art Walk I stepped outside to see many, many, many new tags (most of them unpracticed and infantile) throughout the old neighby-ho.
This one in particular seems to attempt to take things to an all new level of extreme, although I can't help but wonder what the inspiration and certain logistical aspects of this act were.  Yes, that is exactly what it looks like...


P.P.S.
My apologies if you've noticed the posts slowing down and spreading out. I'm just fairly certain that not a singular person is even aware of this blog.
However if it appears things begin to pick up and I feel I have something to share I'll be certain to pick things back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment