Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Very Bizarre Craigslist Posting

Yet again, here is another strange and disturbing even if it's not real "Missed Connection" posting found on Craiglist this morning:

Sperm Donor seeks couple seeking to have their own - m4w - 72 (danville / san ramon)

About 6 years ago, I answered an ad in Austin, TX for a couple who wanted their second child. I followed through with everything they asked of me and by the time we got nice an acquainted with one another, they started having problems between them. They said that they would be in touch and a year later, only one of them called me back. I was not willing to help one woman have a child on her own, as I feel there are enough situations like this presently.

After that instance, I have been in and out of one relationship and still, I have no children of my own. I am totally in support of marriage between people and not just man & woman. I am bisexual as well, but not currently active sexually in this way. I am masculine, athletic, talented in the arts, good looking (not just my opinion) and intellectually charged. I am willing to be canned about any information to do with my health(including HIV test and other STI's), family history, criminal record, mental history etc. I am also an organ donor.


I have had a long time to think about how I would have felt if things would have worked out between me and the last couple and still I feel the same. I want to meet and build a relationship with a happy couple that are either married or consider themselves life partners. I would love to meet friends who can attest to the strength in your relationship and who support your choice to make a baby. I hope this ad reaches the right hearts, as this comes directly from mine.


I am not looking to instruct you on how to raise your child or be around like I am part of the family. All that I ask is that if the child's curiosity peaks later in life, that you are honest about who I am. That is all. I do not want to be the mystery sperm donor if the child wishes to know who I am. Personally, I would prefer to wait until the child was 18 or older, before any such information was revealed.



This is an ad for a man DONATING sperm to a loving, strong and healthy female/female couple. Will consider man/woman couples, but under very specific circumstances if the issue arises.


DONATE YOUR ORGANS!


This keeps getting flagged and I don't understand why.




No comments:

Post a Comment