Monday, May 10, 2010

BLF Speaks at De Young Kind of a Bust

This is a great time of year to be a resident of SF.  The weather is generally pretty nice, and there are non-stop happenings every single day.  To the point where the decision becomes what will I least regret missing.
This past weekend I attended a handful of affairs, which I will now recount for you.

On Friday I decided to check out the Billboard Liberation Front pow-wow at the De Young Museum (see Thursdays post).  Because of a number of other things going on that night I kind of made the decision at the last minute and only went specifically to see Russell Howze do a stencil cutting demonstration.  Unfortunately, the scheduled events did not occur in order or on time, and I don't know if Russell Howze actually even spoke; If he did I had to leave before it happened.  It wasn't a complete wash though, at least I got to go up to the observation tower at beautiful time of day:

No comments:

Post a Comment