Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Nice to Get Out of the City

Went camping at Andrew Molera State Park near Big Sur California late last week. The campsite was teeming with California ground squirrels that swarm your tent, picnic table, and anything you may have left out. They are cute and pesky. The land is breath-takingly gorgeous. And there's nothing that beats a good camp fire and a whole lot of booze.
When we woke up in the morning we realized that we didn't have the means to prepare coffee so we did what any seasoned camper would do. We drove 10 miles up the road to the nearest rustic convenience store for our fix. At this store I found this handy kit, take a look.  I've been looking for an "easy-to-use lymph constrictor."

When I returned home from camping on Saturday I was greeted by a gaggle of nude bicyclists; just another day I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment